Thursday, August 11, 2016

Wild Geese - Aqua Doodle Waiting to Happen


As an artist I am always in pursuit of the perfect reference photo. 
You become things, you become an atmosphere, and if you become it, which means you incorporate it within you, you can also give it back. You can put this feeling into a picture. A painter can do it. And a musician can do it and I think a photographer can do that too and that I would call the dreaming with open eyes. ~ Ernst Hass
As an artist I am always in pursuit of the perfect reference photo.  Images speak to me and I enjoy adding quotes to convey exactly how they move me.  THIS is an Aqua Doodle waiting to  happen! 
Master wildlife photographer Gary explains on his blog: "This is a visual record of my outings into the streams, lakes and forests of Tennessee and North Carolina by canoe, motor boat and motorcycle. I love photography and use that venue to record wildlife and wilderness scenes for my personal enjoyment. I enjoy writing short stories also and do so while out in the forests or on the lakes. I also am addicted to dogs as will be apparent as you read my blog. But, the canoe is my favorite means of escape and wilderness camping is a joy."
Image Posted with permission from Gary's Outdoor Wanderings2.

No comments: